REPRESENTATION OF LIABILITY, WARRANTY, ADVERTISING
This Complaint Rules are governed by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code as amended. regulations and provisions of Act No. 250/2007 Coll. on Consumer Protection and on the Amendment of the Act of the Slovak National Council no. 372/1990 Coll. on offenses as amended, with responsibility for defects and liability for defects in the goods and services provided.
1. The seller is responsible for product errors and the buyer applies the claim immediately to the seller in accordance with the applicable claim rules. The warranty period for the products sold is determined by the general legal regulation - the Civil Code valid at the time of sale.
2. Complaints handling is subject to valid complaint procedures. Buyer sends an order to the seller confirming that he has been duly informed about the terms and manner of claiming the goods, including the details of where the claim can be lodged, and the performance of warranty repairs in accordance with § 18 ods. 1 of Act no. 250/2007 Z.z. on Consumer Protection and on Amending the Act of the Slovak National Council no. 372/1990 Coll. on Offenses as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act").
3. The Complaint Rules apply to the product purchased by the buyer from the seller in the form of an e-shop on the seller's e-commerce website, or via e-mail or otherwise.
4. The Complaint Order in this form is valid for all business cases unless other warranty terms are negotiated.
5. The buyer has the right to apply a warranty to the seller for a product that exhibits mistakes caused by the manufacturer, supplier or seller, is covered by the warranty and has been purchased with the seller.
6. The buyer performs product review when the product is taken over. Once a product error is detected, it can claim the errors found during this tour. During the warranty period, the customer is entitled to a free removal of the error after submitting the product to the seller together with a proof of purchase.
7. If the product is error-prone, the customer has the right to file a complaint with the seller in accordance with the provisions of § 18 par. (2) of the Consumer Protection Act by electronic mail or telephone contact.
8. The product complaint procedure objectively submitted to the seller shall begin on the date on which all of the following conditions are met:
a. the consumer claimed the product to the address: Sentop, s.r.o., Oravský Podzámok 288, 027 41 Oravský Podzámok, Company ID: 46 835 318
b. along with the claimed product, a proof of purchase, a receipt (invoice), a consumer's name and address, or a telephone contact, a precise description of the product's error, or a product error occurred.
9. The complaint report is available at:
http://www.3dhodiny.sk.sk/dokumenty/reklamacnyprotokol.pdf/ The consumer will fill out the boxes in the a-g in the complaint protocol and send the complaint report to the seller by e-mail or Slovak post or personally at the above address.
10. The commencement of the claim is also the date of the claim. The reclaimed product will be delivered by the buyer at the place specified in this complaint / point 8.a./.
11. At the place of receipt of complaints, the seller is obliged to ensure the presence of the person charged with handling claims in accordance with § 18 par. 3 of the Act.
12. The Buyer assumes responsibility for product defects with the seller without undue delay.
13. The seller shall issue a receipt on the receipt of a claim of the goods in written form, in the form of a mail or in a written form, in which it is obliged to accurately identify the errors of the goods in accordance with the provisions of art. § 18 par. 5 of the Act.
14. If the consumer makes a claim, the seller or his appointed employee or the designated person is obliged to inform the consumer about his rights under the general regulation, based on the consumer's decision, which of these rights the consumer claims, he is obliged to determine the way of handling a complaint under § 2 (m) immediately, in complex cases no later than 3 working days from the date of the claim, in justified cases, in particular where a complex technical assessment of the condition of the product or service is required, no later than 30 days after the date of the claim. After determining how the complaint is handled, the claim will be rectified immediately, and in justified cases the complaint may be recovered later; However, the claim may not take longer than 30 days from the date of the claim. Upon expiration of the complaint handling period, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract or has the right to exchange the product for a new product.
15. The buyer does not assume a warranty for errors that were notified to the seller at the time of conclusion of the contract.
16. The right to apply the warranty to the seller by the buyer expires:
a. by not submitting a proof of payment (a copy of the document we recommend to the buyer to ensure and keep it), the delivery note
b. glare expiration
product time, c. mechanical damage to the product caused by the buyer, d. by using the product under conditions which do not correspond to the natural environment, e. improper handling, handling, or neglect of product care, f. damaging the product with excessive load, improper handling or use contrary to the conditions stated in the documentation, general principles, technical standards or safety regulations in force in the Slovak Republic, g. product damage by irreversible or unpredictable events, h. product damage by accidental damage and accidental deterioration, other unauthorized interference, damage or atmospheric electricity or other force majeure, unauthorized interference with the product. 17. The Seller is obliged to process the complaint and terminate the complaint procedure in one of the following ways: a. Submitting the repaired product, b. product replacement, c. returning the purchase price of the product, d. by paying an appropriate discount on the product price, e. a written request for delivery to the seller of the specified service, f. reasoned rejection of the product claim. 18. The Seller shall be obliged to provide the Buyer with a written document no later than 30 days from the date of filing the claim. 19. The warranty period is 24 months for the goods sold and for the construction of the order for the contract from the date of the purchase contract. The warranty period for the used goods is 12 months. The warranty period is extended by the time the buyer could not use the goods for warranty repair of the goods. 20. As regards a removable error, the complaint will be provided as follows: a. the seller secures the removal of the error, or, b. the seller of the wrong product is exchanged for a new one, identical to the product complained of.22. In the case of an error that can not be eliminated or a multiple recurring mistaken or multiple mistakes that can be eliminated, and which prevents the product from being properly used as error-free, the seller claims a complaint: a. cancellation of a contract of sale or at customer's request by replacement of the product for other functional, identical or better technical parameters; or b. if the seller can not exchange the product for another, he will reclaim the claim by issuing a credit note for the wrong product. 23. For the purpose of claiming, the recurrence of multiple deleterious errors is considered to be more than twice the occurrence and removal of the same removable error. 24. For the purpose of claiming, the occurrence and removal of more than two misleading mistakes are considered to be a number of miscellaneous deleterious errors. 25. If the seller terminates a claim as a legitimate reason for declining a complaint, but the product-by-consumer error is objectively present and has not been removed, the buyer may exercise his right to remove the product error through the court. 26. The warranty does not apply to unauthorized interference with the product, non-compliance with the procedure in the instructions for use - for products where such a procedure results from the nature of the product.27. Consumer advice: (1) In the case of a defect that can be removed, the buyer has the right to be removed free of charge, in a timely and proper manner. The seller is required to remove the defect without undue delay. (2) Buyers may request replacement of the product instead of removing the defect, or if the defect only concerns part of the product, the replacement of the component, and the seller not incur excessive costs in relation to the price of the product or the seriousness of the defect. (3) The seller may always replace the defective product instead of removing the defect if the buyer does not cause serious difficulties. (4) In the case of a defect which can not be eliminated and which prevents the product from being properly used as a product without defect, the buyer has the right to exchange the product or has the right to withdraw from the contract. The same rights apply to the buyer if there are removable defects, but if the buyer can not be properly utilized for recurring defects or for a greater number of defects. (5) In the case of other non-defectable defects, the buyer is entitled to an appropriate discount on the product price. Alternative Out-of-court Dispute Resolution) The consumer has the right to contact the seller with a request for redress by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address: Sentop, sro, Oravský Podzámok 288, 027 41 Oravský Podzámok, IČO: 46 835 318, if he / she is not satisfied with the way the seller resorted to his / her complaint or if he / she believes the seller violated his / her rights. If the seller answers or fails to respond to this request within 30 days of its dispatch, the consumer has the right to file a petition for alternative dispute resolution (ADR entity) under Act 391/2015 Zz. ARS entities are bodies and authorized legal entities under §3 of Act 391/2015 Z.z. The proposal may be submitted by the consumer in the manner determined in accordance with §12 of Act 391/2015 Zzz.b) The consumer may lodge a complaint also through the RSO Alternative Dispute Resolution Platform, which is available online at http://www.economy.gov.sk/obchod/chrana- (c) An alternative dispute resolution may only be used by a consumer - a natural person who, when concluding and fulfilling a consumer contract, does not act within the scope of his / her business / activity, employment or occupation. An alternative dispute resolution only concerns a dispute between a consumer and a seller resulting from a consumer contract or a consumer contract. Alternative dispute resolution applies only to long distance contracts. An alternative dispute resolution does not deal with disputes where the value of the dispute does not exceed EUR 20. The ARS entity may require the consumer to charge a fee for starting an alternative dispute resolution up to a maximum of EUR 5 with VAT.
In Oravský Podzámok, on 28.02.2018